People are People
I’m not the person to go to when you want to complain about the past…and while these traumas are always big to the person who is going through it..I’m the friend who would rather sit and put our heads together and come up with a solution. Things that matter today. I’m also the friend who is very honest…I’ll tell you move on…what are you going to do about it or go see a shrink…yup that’s me.
I don’t complain for the sake of complaining and its hard to hear others do it…but I know that people are people… always remember….
- Your time is valuable and you won’t get it back…pick and choose how you spend your time.
- Humans are selfish regardless of what you think. Mainstream media and our own thoughts make selfishness a bad thing when in fact it is necessary. I am very selfish in the way I spend MY time, MY energy and the way I live MY life.
- NO one is more important than you..its your life…it’s your world…it’s what you have to deal with.
- Small talk leads to conversations about others. I’d rather wash laundry than listen to someone else’s dirty laundry. I hate doing laundry. lol
- If you live in the now..in this very moment..what was so painful really won’t matter…if you live in the now you’ll find it a lot easier to deal with issues that affect the now.
- A death, a loss in a relationship, a loss of job…any loss..requires mourning…don’t judge others for what they must go through..that means if you can’t lift them up…let them go. In many cases when there is a death…many will walk away.
- There is no such thing as frenemies or fake friends..either they are your friend or not…I find this statement silly… some friends are there for a season, some teach you things, some stick by your side and some come back. That thinking of fake friends and frenemies is so high school….so juvenille.
- Don’t fall into the trap of feeling sorry for people..instead help people…
- Everyone has their own trials in life…their own lessons to learn…sometimes you have to let people go for their own sake and growth.
It’s not that I expect people to be strong all the time…I expect people to have the faith in themselves to know if they think things through they will make good decisions for themselves…If you think my life is perfect think again. That might be why I cannot have a bunch of whining and complaining in my life. We all have our own struggles, our own pain and issues in our daily life….it’s not necessary to run every move you make by a friend. The advice you will receive may not be suitable for you.
Courage..it takes courage to face all your demons and life head on…..don’t let the demons scare you..